We Want You!
Cadre Research Labs is recruiting highly motivated and passionate individuals to fill a number of research associate positions. We are broadly seeking individuals with expertise in the Computational and/or Life Sciences.
Why You Should Join Cadre
- We believe in turning down uninteresting projects so that we can focus on the few that are truly important and exciting.
- We believe in extensive collaboration and cross-pollination, which allows us to innovate in a way that others cannot.
- We believe in continued education through discussion, reading journals, and attending seminars and conferences.
- We believe in creating an environment and work culture combining the strengths of both academia and industry.
- We are similar to academia with respect to our work environment, problems solved, and colleagues.
- We are similar to industry with respect to hustle, deliverables, and impact.
- We maintain the highest quality research associates. It is difficult to get a job at Cadre, but once you're here you'll be happy!
- We believe in equality and fairness both with respect to ideas, responsibilities, and compensation.
We are Looking for Great Researchers. You:
- Are technically excellent, smart, and push for a better way to do things
- Prefer to work in a small company environment
- Have a graduate degree from a top university or lab
- Have an outstanding research record
- Would be a competitive candidate on the academic job market
- Are a dynamic thinker and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Have considered starting a company based on your research
- You're frustrated with other job offers
- Have a passion and perspective for problem solving and research
- Are organized and have excellent communication skills
- Are a focused, independent, disciplined, and self-motivated go-getter who shreds deadlines
- Are friendly, demonstrate the highest integrity, and have an attention to detail
The Pitch - What We Offer
We offer a range of work responsibilities - we firmly believe in matching associates with their passion and only their passion. We reward teamwork and those people who put in extra effort, go the extra mile, are creative, come up with new ideas, stimulate those around you, prompt us to think in new and different ways, innovate, and get amazing results. We utilize multiple compensation mechanisms: base or hourly salary, milestone payments, and project based bonuses.
Where We're Located
The majority of the Cadre team is located in the Boston area. However, it is possible for research associates to be remotely located and to participate with the team via teleconferencing.
How to Apply
Our one-page Research Associate posting is here (pdf). After reading this document, you should complete an online Associate Application. We will review your file and get in touch regarding possible phone and in-person interviews. Once you are accepted into the Cadre team you will typically start as a member of our distributed associate network and will have the opportunity to be involved with the CRL team on specific research projects. After you have been involved with several successfully completed projects we will talk with you about your interest in advancing your role to assume addtional responsibilities and possible full-time employment. So let's get started! Let's hear from you!